Evening all, new member from South Lincolnshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.H

Reaction score
Just saying Hi to all, got a new S1000rr M-pack last week, had a 2015 version, a few Fireblades and a couple of Speed Triples. The new S1K is just awesome! Looking forward to advice, banter & laughs
Cheers for now

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

That?s a great bike history. What were your favourite experiences onboard your 2015 RR?

What are the main differences you?ve noticed between the Gen 3 and Gen 4 RR?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of your onboard your new steed [emoji41]

Thanks for the welcome Oli, 2015 S1k was the way the electronics sorted stuff out! Never had a bike with anti-wheelie or traction control so the first time I really pinned it off a roundabout and the front wheel came up 6 -12 inches in 2nd and I kept it pinned in 3rd whilst getting away from a kn*b in a chavved up Range Rover, the smile on my face was massive! I'm sure I looked like a riding god!! haha
Only done 280 miles on the new one but will say its something else... I had the 2015 for about 18 months and then had a rotator cuff repaired so sold the bike and kept my Speed for the riding position, just traded it as I tried the new Speed 1200RS and wasn't impressed so bought the M-pack and so pleased I did!

Back