Ta ta to KTM and hello to....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at one of these for the same reason. Comfier long trips/touring. It?d be great to hear your thoughts on it.

Nice bike there Katie, Daz from on here has one, according to him they are insanely quick and handles too [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

It's definitely a weighty beast but the centre of gravity is pretty low and seat height is too so that kind of makes up for it. It came equipped with a Givi rack, crash bungs all round, tanklock ring and Tomtom cradle so is set for touring. Got an MTC can to go on it, just ordered a Racing Radiators rad guard and then all I need is some time to ride it!

Taking the seats off is fun. Key unlock for rear seat and the rider seat then just lifts off. Who knew it could be that easy???

Honorary mention for Completely Motorbikes. Ordered the bike online from the Leicester shop, they checked the recalls, put it through the work needed, then delivered it from their Cheltenham branch. Gave me a pretty good price on the KTM in part exchange too :)

Back