Insurance Quotation Questions

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the tracker name on the new Thous I'm doing online quotes and there's loads of Datatool models..anyone know

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Stealth S5 I think. Insurance and loyalty are mutually exclusive concepts, so get over yourself :) I don't touch MCE cos of ther excesses. Took their cover one year, not realising I'd signed up for a ?1400 excess. More fool me but they're still cnuts.

Last edited:
Stealth S5 I think. Insurance and loyalty are mutually exclusive concepts, so get over yourself :) I don't touch MCE cos of ther excesses. Took their cover one year, not realising I'd signed up for a ?1400 excess. More fool me but they're still cnuts.
Cheers.. just jumped on to go compare they never requested the details, comparethemarket needed to know a specific name.. yea the excess is 1000 which is too much, I always felt MCE were more mass market than niche like Bemoto.. anyhow I'll see where there at tomorrow.

A and B hmmm not great.... I had two car Bumps in 2019 and my last conviction SP30 was same year

C. garage attached to house

D. Company Director..

Mileage I've never done less in the last 2 seasons.. this year was about 2k

Think it's top heavy even for a new bike..

The trouble with the term "Company Director" its vague and covers a multitude of sins from Drug Baron to Scrap Dealer to Financial Expert to Nursing Home Proprietor. Best be specific and state actual role. :encouragement:

The trouble with the term "Company Director" its vague and covers a multitude of sins from Drug Baron to Scrap Dealer to Financial Expert to Nursing Home Proprietor.

Hmmm guess there's some logic in there.. so call myself anything I want as long as it has some relevance to what I do.. talk about a broad spectrum.. Valuer, negotiation, photographer, complaints manager, sales guy.. chief Cook and bottle washer lol

I have read a lot of negative reviews of mce.
Aye hopefully I won't be using them Kenny , only as a price/cover comparison.. ..

BTW BeMoto are closed on a Sunday certainly their quotition/renewal line had the usual announcement which I thought was odd.. would have thought they'd pick up a lot of business at the weekends.

I have read a lot of negative reviews of mce.

I despise MCE, but they?re consistently the cheapest quote from my experience, so have always stuck with them.

You never speak to someone who understands the motorcycle specific subject matter, there are always errors on the policy document, you?ll be on hold for ages before getting through to them (unless you?re setting up a new policy) and they?ll charge for any possible ?amendment? to a policy document, even if they haven?t made that crystal clear from the start.

If they weren?t cheapest by some margin, I?d pay extra for a better experience elsewhere

Back