Carbon fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Cole

Reaction score
Does anyone on here know of any businesses in the midlands that make custom carbon fairings parts at a reasonable price? Thanks in advance Jim

2 words your getting confused with regarding reasonable,

custom+carbon.....

you could try GDH (george hindle) he'a based around the stoke/midlands area and does a lot of work with carbon,but custom 1 off stuff is very expensive as moulds need to be made etc

I?m just down the road from stoke, to be honest, if you take off pieces of trim/fairings and hand them over to use as a template, it?s pretty straight forward for them to make the carbon

I?m just down the road from stoke, to be honest, if you take off pieces of trim/fairings and hand them over to use as a template, it?s pretty straight forward for them to make the carbon
What do you want made?
Ilmberger etc have made most OEM pieces in carbon.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

they still need to make a mould,but if it's as easy you say then get in touch with him.

Back