Motorcycle clothing store in Scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, long time no type.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any bike shops that will be open tomorrow that are close to Loch Lomond?

Just arrived in the camper with my bike and realised I?ve left my bloody jacket at home! Always forget something..

Hi all, long time no type.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any bike shops that will be open tomorrow that are close to Loch Lomond?

Just arrived in the camper with my bike and realised I?ve left my bloody jacket at home! Always forget something..
Bmw glasgow, pinkston Rd at 11am.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheers guys, think I?ll have a ride down to j and s or infinity and see what I can pick up. Don?t mind buying another jacket, always good to have a spare. Just kicking myself after triple checking we had everything then walking right past my jacket!

Stephen, where are you just now ?.. both J and S and Infinity are open tomorrow mate..

https://www.google.com/search?q=mot...30l4.6314j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

They've a big branch in Hamilton too

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ss...60l3.4404j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Sounds like you'll be passing my door, your welcome to drop in mate, be good to catch up...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Cheers for that pal

We just arrived at Luss last night, there was a crash on the A82 so we had a 3 hour delay. Had to set up camp in the dark; it looks a right mess this morning! Heading over to Islay first thing Monday morning then up to applecross on Wednesday

Ah, you went right past me.. are you heading back to Glasgow to pick up a jacket ?

The 82 was really busy yesterday, Friday was mental.. If I'd known I could have got you to Luss Via Helensburgh... you'd have missed all the traffic from Dumbarton to Luss..

Last edited:
This place is becoming a headache now.. there's a bottle neck as the A82 splits off just past my house.. most traffic stays on the 82 heading to Loch Lomond.. Friday, Saturday and Sunday last there were major smashes and colossal tailbacks..

How this happened can only be questioned, this is just after the roundabout above Balloch heading North..and is what delayed Stephen getting to Luss..
f7d24c12a576171bc15286e7da68b3ef.jpg

Traffic is bad where I am at the moment, but not as bad as that. Doesn?t look good.

Here's Sunday's offering.. just past the roundabout 1/2 Mile up the road from me on the 82.. I was heading home from Glasgow... tailback went for miles..
350f9d53cb4351ef07c8262e0abd9802.jpg
89d0061d795cb74f6f3df8fc372b24b9.jpg
59cc23181e01e61456bb1fbc4d48a898.jpg

Back