Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ijjy

Reaction score
Hi all

thanks for letting me join. Sold my Ducati 899 for a 2019 s1000rr m sport earlier this year after lots of googling and YouTubing. 899 was amazing but too small for me and missed the rush of a 4 cylinder. Still learning the RR but loving it. Track day at Thruxton earlier this year was amazing. Looking forward to learning more about the bike on this forum including what slip on to get! Thanks all Ijjy

Welcome to the forum!

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your S1000RR!
What were your favourite experiences onboard your 899?

Re slip ons, if you don?t intend going to a full system in future, I think the Akrapovic GP slip on is a great option.

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Last edited:
Thanks Oli

the sound of the 899, full titanium exhaust was amazing, and on track it was in its element. Not so great on the roads of Somerset though! Considered a ducati v4s and Aprilia rsv1100 but the RR was the perfect fit for me. Lamp chop rides has tried a pro race slip on exhaust. SP engineering local to me look good but haven?t done any R&D on the 2019 onwards. Looking forward to tweaking what is an almost perfect bike for me. Any recommendations on mods welcomed ??

Back