New RR on the way?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R41nD0g

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I jumped ship a few years back and traded my 17 plate RR in for a ?19 R. Just done a deal to trade my R and 18 plate KTM 1090 against a brand new RR, coming mid-September :tickled_pink:. Gone for the new Mineral Grey Metallic colour which I think looks great on screen - hopefully matches in the flesh?

Also; M Forged Wheels, M Billet Pack, M Lightweight Battery, M Endurance Chain.

Hopefully get it run in and grab a few sunny days before Autumn sets in fully, then it will be getting laid up for Winter - first time in over 20 years I won?t be riding all year round!

Congratulations, you will love it! Saw the new colour and it really suits the bike

Picked her up this afternoon - can?t beat that New Bike Day feeling :nevreness:

2173D1DA-7C91-491E-B37C-72EACD0E8B0B.jpg

C29AA9BA-9D0C-47DC-9505-2C692D8F29B8.jpg

8A2B6F13-3DA5-4B24-BDC9-0920D1DF7BA0.jpg

ECE789CF-ACAD-4958-B213-7890BBACDED8.jpg

That?s stunning! Looks like they have changed the front callipers to the M1000 ones. Did you opt for those tyres or have they done away with the Metzeler racetecs?

That?s stunning! Looks like they have changed the front callipers to the M1000 ones. Did you opt for those tyres or have they done away with the Metzeler racetecs?
That?s the tyres they came with - never used them before so will see what they?re like when get time to have a proper blast, just bimbled home as heading out to see a band for the 1st time since lockdown?
The calipers are rebadged Nissin?s, same make as the M1000 and look near enough identical but I doubt they are the same as the M bike? work bloody well none the less - never had a problem with the Hayes ones mind on any test rides.

Yeah the Hayes have been good to me so far so no complaints. Any other mods planned for your new steed?

Looking around for exhaust slip-on, then possibly carbon tank surrounds and the top fairing insert bits as funds allow

You know that will snowball! :biggrin-new: I've just bought Ian's beautifully specced 2020 S1000RR M Sport and I think I've already ordered at least ?3-4000 worth of bits. I've forced myself to walk away from the computer sometimes. :very_drunk:

You know that will snowball! :biggrin-new: I've just bought Ian's beautifully specced 2020 S1000RR M Sport and I think I've already ordered at least ?3-4000 worth of bits. I've forced myself to walk away from the computer sometimes. :very_drunk:
3- 4k !.. .. what on earth on, that thing has everything done to it thats worth doing.. your clearly throwing out the stuff that's coming off it, so I'll be 'avin it' ...right ?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back