RCK3 HP Data logger manuals/learning info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluenose

Reaction score
Hi all, ive had the rck3 installed on my bike and have been downloading trackday data on to my pc, ive found one useful youtube video to help set start line positions so i get lap times... but thats about it... i had the kit installed by HM Racing and they added lots of UK tracks so its set up ready to go.... im looking for training videos, user manuals.. anything.. can anyone help please.

Hp Datalogger and RCK3 are 2 different things.
Rck3 tunes it.
Logger logs.

There's a decent thread on here from a couple of years back have a quick search for it.

Its a complicated beast. If you've specific questions I can try to answer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

as above,you might be getting confused with the 2d lap timer/2d logger?

RCK3 is good,but dont **** about with it without knowing what you're doing,and ALWAYS save the settings on your ECU before anything else just in case.

Ok thanks chaps, yeah sorry never realised the split between rck3 and data logger, i had it all installed in one go... so no wont be touching rck3.

Its the HP data logger im struggling with, ive got my data on my lap top screen and can see all the laps and can highlight my quickest lap. I have "drop down" with about 50 channels of data (tps, lean angle and tonnes more) and for a start i would like to minimise that list to i guess about 10>15 channels which i will find useful, i may want to hide some channels and then add them again if i want too.

Once i can do that... can you add sector times within the lap to see which lap had quickest sector 1 for example?

Can i display my quickest lap against and other lap i choose... so if i go out in next session can i compare those laps to previous fastest lap?

Is there a training course available for the data logging from bmw?

Cheers,
Lee.

Back