1 Jac

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone know if this mob are back trading, the website is still up and running, I've had mine for my last four bikes with 3 fitting kits.

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one for my Gen 4. The site only shows up to Gen 3. Just went through a fake purchase and it directs me to email them.. hmmm.

I last read they had shut up shop. Ideal tool for suspension settings particularly sag.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had the same issue, had kits for all my other bikes including Gen1 and 3 I emailed them from their Facebook page and they came back to me stating that some of the workforce had bought side of the company that manufactures the stand, they?ve moved location but are trading. They didn?t have a kit fir the Gen4 at the time of talking to them but may now? If you get any joy I?ll have a new kit, might give a discount

Got a standard reply today Alun...

Dear all valued 1JAC customers,

We just thought we?d reach out and update you on developments here - after an extremely successful soft relaunch during the pandemic we now have the solid foundations to expand and increase output, consistency, and quality. To build on this we?ll be moving premises with more space, buying new machinery, increasing staff levels, improving processes and building a new website, amongst other tasks!

Whilst we go through this transition period, however, we will not be taking any new orders as we will need some time to concentrate on setting up the new larger operation. In the meantime we will be posting updates on social media and eventually, when the new website is up, we?ll announce our hard relaunch ETA and possibly even some new products! Needless to say, these are exciting times and we can?t wait to get started ? to keep up to date on developments please keep an eye on our Facebook page and website.

We would really like to again thank all our customers for your support and understanding whilst we continue to build something great wholly manufactured in the UK.

Dave Thornley
Bsc (Hons) MSc CEng MIMechE
Principal Engineer
?
Tel: +44(0)114 4055 995
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.1jac.com
AMP Technology Centre
Advanced Manufacturing Park
Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG

No bother, I'll let you know if they come back to me with something with a bit more meat on the bone..

Just one thing to consider Stu - I assume you've used the 1Jac on your HP4? That's got the same frame as my Gen2?? (It's not that long ago, can't remember...). On the Gen 2 the frame is 'fat' enough that the lug you fit to the bike to mate with the 1Jac will sit inside the frame. The Gen3 was thinner and so the lug sticks out about an inch or so (Amit can probably do you a pic of his bike) - I bought a 1Jac for my 2018 S1R, but I couldn't get on with the protrusion, as got in the way of my legs at traffic lights, so the 1Jac went back. I don't know what it'll be like on the Gen4.

Dunno mate, you know I've not even looked at the fitting kits I've got....

I'm away to do the NC500 again on Thursday..car and bird this time so no bike !.. I've three or four kits in the garage....chances are if any of the sleeves fit the mounting points I might be able to knock up something to suit the Gen 4, never thought of that till your post.. I'll check it out.

Good client of mine owns a small engineering firm, might approach him and see if he can do help if nothing fits, pretty easy to measure up I'd say..

I'll check it out next week and revert..

Last edited:
Back