Insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I?m older lol.
first bike returning after 14 year absence. Knew my policy was gonna be high. ESP when two mates passed in may and both had quotes circa 7-800. Mention a forum and I was given more discount? just saying

I'm 36 with 3yrs NCD 17 S1000RR and a 15 R1200RS is ?69 per month for 10 month with Bikesure. I tried Bemoto and they were rather higher so I stayed with Bikesure for the third year in a row.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I was insured with Carole Nash for years. When I got my S1000RR I automatically went with them. The premium was over?600.
I added stuff to the bike, as you do and when it came to renewal time they wouldn?t insure me/it due to the fact that I had fitted too much stuff to the bike and ?computer said no?
I wouldn?t mind but none of the stuff fitted was performance enhancing.
Anyway, it turns out they did me a favour as I contacted BeMoto and got my BM done for a little more than ?300 . I got the Platinum policy with no restrictions on anything fitted to the bike.
A bit of fresh air dealing with them, I have to say.
This year my policy was due for renewal again. They quoted me about ?30 more than last year, which I challenged. I was asked if I would like the price to be the same as the previous year, which of course I was.
Outcome of all this is my policy is a pound less than last year.
Like I said?a breath of fresh air?
I must add however, that I live in Hull, have an alarmed garage??and am very old!

My renewal with bemoti is due in Sept for my HP4 and Gen 4.. hoping the numbers are decent!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I renewed with them 2nd year now! Great compared to MCE, I had a spill a few years ago and they didn?t stick the arm in.

If you mention any of the you tubers eg 44teeth you get ?500 free excess cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have just renewed with BeMoto - they came in at same premium that MCN quoted, but I said this forum recommended them and mentioning the forum's name would get a discount. The guy explained that the only movement is on the Admin charge of ?50, which isn't chargeable if you buy it on-line. As I had telephoned, he couldn't do anything further (except honour the on-line cost). However, to show willing he would offer me the cover to reclaim any Excess charges (for ?10 rather than the usual ?30). It was overall a good deal, so paid the man!

Back