So this is peak biking...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2379

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my new s1000rr sport arrived this weekend. I've progressed over the years from 125cc, 15hp to now 1000cc, 200hp. Zero electronics to electronic adjustable everything!
Looking forward to learning the bike and picking up some good tips along the way. Based in Bedfordshire and also currently have a Triumph Street Triple (which is amazing). Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Welcome aboard.. Good advice from Bananaman.. you into track or just road riding...

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Road mainly, but looking to venture on track with this bike occasionally as I appreciate it's gifts are wasted otherwise

Nah not really, it's a great road bike too if set up properly.

I've yet to set up my suspension, the factory settings don't feel that good to me, everyone is different is different mind you.

The run in period is a pain, still get it up to 125 tho. Post up some pics when you pick her up.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Welcome....have fun exploring. What Gen BMW did you go for in the end. Fantastic bits of kit to explore. Get some pics up when you can and have fun exploring the forum

Marc
PS Membership status changed

Went for a gen 4 s1000rr sport. Been out for a few rides this week to get used to it. Love it so far, found out the turning circle is rubbish but cruise control is surprisingly useful! Will start a pic thread later this week

Went for a gen 4 s1000rr sport. Been out for a few rides this week to get used to it. Love it so far, found out the turning circle is rubbish but cruise control is surprisingly useful! Will start a pic thread later this week

If you think turning circle is bad now, don't fit front suspension sensor lol

Back