Greetings from Buckingham

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44r0n

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just received my delivery of my used 2020 S1000RR today and am extremely excited to start riding again. I've taken about a 3 year hiatus from riding since the birth of my daughter, but now the wife is supporting my decision to ride again, so I'm back at it! I've moved here from the US, and would like to eventually do a few trackdays at Silverstone before I return back to the states in 2024. Anyway, looking forward to being a part of the community and meeting some like-minded riders.

Cheers!

Welcome Aaron(?) to the UK and the forum. Are you at one of the USAF bases?
Silverstone, Donington, Brands Hatch, Snetterton and Oulton Park should all be on your list before you go anywhere!

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

It is Aaron and yes I'm out here at Croughton. I'll keep those tracks on my list!

Hi Aaron. Welcome to the forum. In addition to the track mentioned there are some nice roads near Buckingham. I like the A413 from Aylesbury up to Silverstone.

I'll check maps for that one. I'm always on the hunt for good roads nearby. Thank you!

Back