HM Racing, Edenbridge

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schua2007

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to sing the praises of HM Racing. I took my Gen 4 to have the suspension set up as it's still untouched since I picked it up 18 months ago.

The guys there were fantastic, really engaging and welcoming and adjusted the static etc and then put three different settings into the Race Pro modes for me (road/fast road,intial track/track).

They also identified a loose nut on the rearsets made of plastic and replaced with metal - attention to detail.

Having ridden home, I honestly cannot believe the difference, just totally planted through the corners as I played between Pro 1 & 2 on the fast A roads.

Great service, great people. If you're based in the south I recommend.

Rich

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

taken a few bikes down there. Perry is a suspension wizard

See that's great and all but you can't use Bluetooth in race pro... I'm quite annoyed by that!

That's what I'm after, and why I took that day course last week, it gave me a much better understanding of getting the bike set up to suit me....

I can honestly say I've never felt more disconnected on a bike right out of the wrapper.. today proved beyond doubt the factory settings are not for me, even dropping the pressures to more what I run my HP4 on the road helped a little. The bike is totally vague and has virtually no feedback...its weird and disconcerting to say the least..

This is my job this week after I fix a collapsed area of my decking...if I can't improve it myself I'll be booking in to Scotsus in Clydebank..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back