Yorkshire Sunshine, is that an aberration ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice. A couple of us from here will be visiting the Yorkshire Dales and Moors on Tuesday-Thursday next week. Can you suggest some routes please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I can't help only suggestions. I live in South Manchester so north of Leeds is alien territory. On the Moors Bridlington up to Whitby (great chippies just don't ask for Mayo) will be a nice run, and inland to Thirsk and York. In the north of The Dales I hear Barnard Castle is good for the eyesight

Same here. I ended up with a setting I was happy with. It's not too difficult as the HP4 gives good feedback so tweaking it is real easy. I'll post up some video's of the later Inters sessions, on my You Tube Channel (which is full of 2T videos)

How was Cadders?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was amazing?. Not sure why I bottled it 3 years back?. What a track. Lots of concentration required but I was keeping up with a few riders in the afternoon who I thought were quick in the morning sessions. A couple of sessions with Robert helped.

8d4a031804a33a6bb8106734ad72a3d3.jpg

It was amazing?. Not sure why I bottled it 3 years back?. What a track. Lots of concentration required but I was keeping up with a few riders in the afternoon who I thought were quick in the morning sessions. A couple of sessions with Robert helped.

8d4a031804a33a6bb8106734ad72a3d3.jpg

Nice one.
And Olivers mount too. Made it up there for a couple of laps with Oli and Soof in June, fm the hairpins!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I was in Pole Position in my race at OM?. 1/1

e38669f10917508a10a2bbc0b2ac3a4b.jpg

Yes, an absolutely insane track. I did very nearly go straight down the hill [emoji15]

Last edited:
Back