Standard abs lines wanted

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricrewe

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken to hel they haven't got any details of the lines but said if i send them the lines they can make a set up for me to use with the brembo calipers (gave up trying to use the standard lines)

Has anybody taken their's off that wouldn't mind borrowing them to me for a couple of weeks? I have a few trackdays booked so won't be able to send them mine for a good few weeks

Cheers

Bri

Spoken to hel they haven't got any details of the lines but said if i send them the lines they can make a set up for me to use with the brembo calipers (gave up trying to use the standard lines)

Has anybody taken their's off that wouldn't mind borrowing them to me for a couple of weeks? I have a few trackdays booked so won't be able to send them mine for a good few weeks

Cheers

Bri

I?d be interested in a set of HEL lines if they get round to making a set to suit Brembo GP4RX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will definitely be able to do them they just need a set for for about week. I've got donny a week on Monday then cadwel the following week then the bike might be getting sent to mugello ( although very doubtful) so ages before I can send mine

Back