new bling on way. TST rear lights. :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any photos with the lights on on a Sunny day like that? Curious how easy they can be seen etc

will sort some soon. there brighter than the oe lights ive been told, even on sunny days.

That?s good to hear, being a bit off to the side hopefully they can be seen clearly etc.
looking forward to photos, they look the goods that?s for sure.

side light, brake light, indicator, side and indicator. best i could do, was very bright and these still dont do them justice really. my mate said there actually better than the oe's

m4wpAqG.jpg

19j3NSO.jpg

PhhCJ7p.jpg

pBAWxJH.jpg

Bright indeed, wonder if the license plate lights could do with covering....

they are bright and i like to angle the plate back a little. you have to buy the plate holder and light light separately so for my missis one i will do something different. my missis and mate said it wasnt too bright.

They look good and def bright, especially when on the brakes /thumbsup

Last edited:
Showing a white light at the rear is a pull ....

its not quite the right angle for the picture to be taken at the bike is sitting high at rear, the leds are bright though but when sat on and squatted down there not too bad. the leds are facing down the plate too so when following there no different to the lights on the evotech i had before. i will fit different lights to the missis bike though when the new unit arrives. :) the plate lights are not connected to the rear lights and were bought separately.

Last edited:
Back