new bling on way. TST rear lights. :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
just ordered the newly released TST industries tail tidy and lights. anyone else ordered them? pics and video to follow, fingers crossed they dont take all year to arrive. :)

I think they look excellent. Is that fully legal in the UK, or might it cause issues with the rozzers? I've seen various threads on alternative indicators topic, always wanted to ask. If I had gen4 I think I'd be looking at fitting these ones

Last edited:
I think they look excellent. Is that fully legal in the UK, or might it cause issues with the rozzers? I've seen various threads on alternative indicators topic, always wanted to ask. If I had gen4 I think I'd be looking at fitting these ones

these are more legal than the NRC unit thats on my missis bike and shes not had any issues with hers. dont think police are that bothered but the test will be if it makes it to an mot. quick and easy to swap the oe unit over for mot if needed. the tst one ive got coming looks a lot brighter and are better spaced.

Look lovely these, I also had the NRC one, I've gone back to the r&g one, only issue I have with this one you have bought is the plate location, will the police not be all over that?

Look lovely these, I also had the NRC one, I've gone back to the r&g one, only issue I have with this one you have bought is the plate location, will the police not be all over that?

Got there plate holder on my bike and had no problems with the old bill yet, I was looking at these when they was released but I?m holding back to see if they do a sequential version.

well pleased, easy to fit and brighter than the oe ones. will get better pics up at weekend. mates followed me last weekend and they said they were brilliant especially compared to the NRC unit i had before. got to order a set for the missis now. :(

dX8p7wy.jpg

vSFUhij.jpg

Can?t wait to see some decent photos of these on your bike, been in contacted with TST they have got sequential version on the books but haven?t ruled it out so I?m on the waiting list for the next batch

I?d really like to see the ?icicle? rear brake light arrangements come back somehow, like on all the previous gens, then those TST for turn signals?spot on

new bling on way. TST rear lights. [emoji4]

Looks really clean, and so much more functional than the NRC tidy [emoji1303]

Last edited:
Back