Marc A Gen4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
Thought I would take time to upload a little update on the bike since having had it for a year now.

Biking history in the past I've always had hondas...however 14 years ago had an off which resulted in a broken back and neck. Fast forward to 2019 and placed an order for delivery in April last year however covid delayed collection until late June.

Purchased from Cotswold BMW...bike arrived fitted with:
SOS
High tinted screen
Rad guards
Rear bobbins
PPF
Tank protector
Ordered a rear seat cowl at time of delivery.

Since covering 3800 miles in my first year, I've since done the following.
M folding levers
New rubber - Pirelli Super corsa 2's - found these a lot better than the standard metzeler rubber fitted from factory.
Akra Gp slip on - Just the right noise to let you know its there....opted for this rather than the carbon can for not using the carbon hanger from the pegs.
Evotech tail tidy and blanking plates for rear pegs.

Thoughts after one year....love it. Power delivery is more than enough for my riding. Thinking of maybe doing first track day or maybe even looking at California Superbike School to gain a bit more confidence with regards to the handling.

Yes its hand some recalls...but credit to Cotswold they have always kept me informed and dealt with in a really fast and efficient manner. Service due end of month.

Plans for future. Would like to maybe stick some carbon bling on...rear hugger, chain guard. Was looking at the M endurance chain but haven't heard any decent feedback on it so will prob opt for DID VMx and some new sprockets. Rearsets and I think thats me pretty much done.

Pic taken last week whilst on a ride out with a few mates...thanks for reading.

Bike Kemble (2).jpg

Back