Triumph speed triple rs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, may you have many happy and safe miles on it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Let me know if any of you want my thoughts on it compared to the gen4

Horses for courses, I'm sure it would be a comfortable road bike and a comfortable track bike but track is not about comfort, it's about fit and speed from a-b.

Enjoy your steed !

I?m sure the Triumph owners forum will be very interested in your thoughts, as for the S1000RR owners forum I?m not so sure

I?m sure the Triumph owners forum will be very interested in your thoughts, as for the S1000RR owners forum I?m not so sure

Why?? When I've owned both gen3 and gen4 !! Just comparing the difference's between the 3 ?? trouble is every forum think their bikes are the best.....that's fine .....but let's be honest the gen4 isn't exactly up their with reliability?? But hey that's not why I traded it in......I just thought the speed triple handled better and more torque through the rev range hence I bought one .....safe riding everyone

Why?? When I've owned both gen3 and gen4 !! Just comparing the difference's between the 3 ?? trouble is every forum think their bikes are the best.....that's fine .....but let's be honest the gen4 isn't exactly up their with reliability?? But hey that's not why I traded it in......I just thought the speed triple handled better and more torque through the rev range hence I bought one .....safe riding everyone

The ?Why? is unfortunately the way you conduct your posts, quite antagonistic, if that?s not your intention then fair enough I?m always interested in comparisons. I don?t suggest my Gen4 is the only great bike out there, other manufacturers produce great bikes too, it?s how you approach the subject that matters not necessarily the content, just my opinion

Back