Protection

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Bought some clear easygrip for my tank which I have to say I'm pleased with. However, the small round badges fell off which made them unsightly. Email to easy grip and they sent the badges foc, thank you !

Fitted some R&G case savers and one of the logo badges has fallen out. Email to R&G, nothing, not even tough luck. Bit disappointed really especially at those prices....

Not Good... I used to go to their place regularly. Farm buildings. Nothing wrong with that at all but not many actually work there. Maybe 5 people. Ring them would be best.

Not Good... I used to go to their place regularly. Farm buildings. Nothing wrong with that at all but not many actually work there. Maybe 5 people. Ring them would be best.

Rang them today, all i got was a direction to a part number on their site which turned out to be the insert of the aero crash bungs.... :dejection: I'm guessing they earn enough not to be interested ...

Not good.... :mad:

Everyone should be like Sportbikeshop now. It's astonishing that companies don't care in this current situation. They should be bending over backwards for business. I recently dealt with Trumpet Tyres for some pads. I'd ordered a few pairs of Carbon Pads to try out but found them ok...ish. Even though I cleaned the disc with emery and brake cleaner they just felt soft in lever and bite. I messaged them through ebay and he rang me in a few minutes and we went through everything and the pads were swapped and it was like good old fashioned service. Remember when you used to pull into a petrol forecourt and a guy came out and fill your tank for you and it was ?2.50 to fill a tank.... it was like that. By the way the pads have since become great. It just needed a fair amount of mileage to clean off the sintered material from the disc. Eventually your disc is like a mirror but the pad isn't glazed.

IMG_5231.jpgIMG_5232.jpg

Last edited:
Not good.... :mad:

Remember when you used to pull into a petrol forecourt and a guy came out and fill your tank for you and it was ?2.50 to fill a tank.... it was like that.

View attachment 6053View attachment 6054

That brings back memories of an Ogri episode in Bike mag.. he was reminiscing "when petrol wuz two bob a gallon"

Lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Remember when the 1st 50p slot for out of hours fuel came in, made (someone, can't remember) a 50p mould, filled with water and froze it. They couldn't work out why the mechanism kept getting wet lol

Bananamans local petrol stations went bust at that point with every one bilking the pumps haha

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back