Gen 4 going

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCB

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
My Gen 4 is offski, a week on Tuesday guys, will be putting it back to standard and will fire the nice bits in the for sale section if anyone is looking for them.

Daz

M rear sets, m carbon, the panels that go round the tank and down the side below the seat, mra smoke screen am sure there are other bits and bobs but heid is roasted the day lol

Daz

oh and the wee tank bag

will fire everything in the for sale section once removed

Last edited:
My Gen 4 is offski, a week on Tuesday guys, will be putting it back to standard and will fire the nice bits in the for sale section if anyone is looking for them.

Daz
What's happened ?

Not a thing bud, just wanting something with a bit more comfort for longer trips and euro tours, still love the gen 4 just not for what I want to be doing now.

Daz

Ha, there is a story behind that, I was fully into all the YouTube reviews watching all the new XR vids and parked behind the XR on one of the vids was a bike I had never even considered, but saw it and was like Oo like that, wonder if that?s an option.
went tried one and Ooft it?s a hell of a bike with comfort built in.
so H2SX SE is the bike of choice.

Daz

Try a KTM Superduke GT if you want comfort and thrills. I should never have sold mine but I?ll be getting another.

Back