New Gen4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Just got this home today in my van, had decorators in so my place was upside down when I got back, just got everything back in place so now having a look round.. what lifters fit the swing arm, had a quick swaatch and can't see an obvious mounting point bar one close to the adjuster assembly... who's using what..

Cheers
32719e7ed9158fb426c27bee2ff9e78b.jpg
b87e0eafca674fd50815cdb562a360da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Congratulations big guy.

I need to see a picture of you on the bike.

Is this the track bike or the road bike?

Cheers Soof/Budgie.... I'll track it for sure, I've a couple of dates coming up at knockhill, might fire it on see how I get on with it..or run it road based till next year.. I'll get out on it this week see how it feels, definitely taller than my HP4..bars are flatter. I've not done a mile on it yet, just figured this out by sitting on it and running round the block twice..I've shit loads of questions by the way.. just need to refine what I'm asking.

Congrats Stu, the holes in the machined part should fit M8 lifting bobbins. Otherwise you want chain adjusters with them built in.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looks mint pal, Did you buy from Parks Glasgow?? was round there on Thursday and they said they has 25 bikes going out to customers over the next few days!!!

Congrats Stu, the holes in the machined part should fit M8 lifting bobbins. Otherwise you want chain adjusters with them built in.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Cheers Alex, I presume they'll come machined to suit that recess then.. wasn't sure when I saw the location.

Looks mint pal, Did you buy from Parks Glasgow?? was round there on Thursday and they said they has 25 bikes going out to customers over the next few days!!!
I did Allan, service ended up OK in the end, their not ones for replying to emails which annoyed me a bit..maybe their under pressure or too busy [emoji848]

Congratulations on your new Gen 4 Stu!

Hope you have as many good times on it as you have had / are having on your HP4 [emoji846]

Am looking forward to hearing your initial impressions on road and track in due course [emoji41]

Congratulations on your new Gen 4 Stu!

Hope you have as many good times on it as you have had / are having on your HP4 [emoji846]

Am looking forward to hearing your initial impressions on road and track in due course [emoji41]
Cheers for that Oli..the weather is meant to be cracking this week,so I'll get out on it see how it goes and report back..

Does anyone know anything about registering the tracker !.. I'm a bit confused by some of the instructions...

I did Allan, service ended up OK in the end, their not ones for replying to emails which annoyed me a bit..maybe their under pressure or too busy [emoji848]

I cant fault them they have been sound to deal with since i bought the RR from them, They said there was an M1000RR going out this wknd........... thought it might have been you haha

I cant fault them they have been sound to deal with since i bought the RR from them, They said there was an M1000RR going out this wknd........... thought it might have been you haha

Lol...no chance... 30k plus, jeez...

i use the evotech bobbins as said just bolt straight in to the tapped hole. ive also had the lightech gp style adjusters with lifters but they just look too untidy.
I found a brand new pair for a ZX in my wee set of spare parts drawers, fitted perfect for now, might actually just leave them on..

Back