Fuel gauge

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
As above, usual bars have disappeared, in its place is what looks like a no entry sign and a petrol pump with the number one beside it? No messages, range that's left appears to be working in the settings

One of the rocker switches on the left side cycles through what's shown on the top of the display.

Lap set button I think.

Don't know if you're problem is that simple but hopefully it is.

Last edited:
If it doesn?t appear by cycling though the options, try going into settings > display > status line content and then you can check or uncheck any information that you would like access to in the riding displays

If it doesn?t appear by cycling though the options, try going into settings > display > status line content and then you can check or uncheck any information that you would like access to in the riding displays

Tried all that. Chap on facebook forum sorted me out. Tried so many things I can't remember lol. One of the screens if you press the up button (no arrow to do so) gets you to the top line settings. I'll need another play to confirm...

Got this now, was showing the bars and countdown. Filled up and now they've gone, looked in the menu but can't see an obvious way to reinstate the fuel bars and countdown?

Are you in the default dash mode?

What gappens when you menu up?

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Default dash mode, press menu button up, nothing happens. Tried holding menu button up, still nothing.

Just rechecked, and menu up sets the trip to zero, nothing else. Fuel range is in the settings.

The top line is sticking on trip, I gave the menu button several prods on the top, and it then cycled through correctly until it got to trip and stuck again. New switchgear incoming I think.

Thanks, but there was an issue with the menu not scrolling past the 'trip' setting. Tapping more firmly on the switch made it pass trip, and it scrolls through all the other settings fine. But it's still a bit sticky on trip. Time will tell if it gets better, or the switch packs up. Or maybe it's the dash or connection to it.

Back