Bye bye Gen4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsijay

Reaction score
Well as title says, it's bye bye to the gen4 1000rr after only owning it for 5 months of ownership after test riding the new 2021 triumph speed triple 1200 rs after the test ride "all I could say is wow" to say it has loads more torque midrange than the gen4 is a understatement God it's fast......and that riding position is spot on, and have to say its loads more fun to ride more Flickerable and turns in easier.....well roll on 6 weeks time when it arrives

"Great forum" loads of positive replies.......??

Congrats on ur new purchase. Did u px the gen 4 in? Hope u got a cracking deal.

Last edited:
Cheers, got wot I owe on it so well happy ??

Congratulations on your new purchase. Triumph have really upped their game in the last few years which is nice to see.

I agree schuey triumph have up their game......like I said wot a bike if anyone gets a chance to test ride one "Do so" your be hooked

"Great forum" loads of positive replies.......??

With all due respect, what did you expect here? A load of people to plead with you to stay? Don't understand why the need for a post to be fair unless you're also expecting us to all jump on the bandwagon and go straight down to the nearest triumph dealer

With all due respect, what did you expect here? A load of people to plead with you to stay? Don't understand why the need for a post to be fair unless you're also expecting us to all jump on the bandwagon and go straight down to the nearest triumph dealer
I'm getting my Gen 4 tomorrow ! I have to drive past Triumph Glasgow's front door to bring it home.. maybe I'll change my mind and chop it in for a triple on the way home [emoji537][emoji848]...

It's good you got a bike that suits you gsijay, maybe the Gen 4 wasn't your thing...horses for courses and all that..enjoy your plus 90 mph wind battering which ain't for me !... I'm sore enough without hanging on at cruising speeds !

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Now I know why Carson left....total pricks.........

I'm getting my Gen 4 tomorrow ! I have to drive past Triumph Glasgow's front door to bring it home.. maybe I'll change my mind and chop it in for a triple on the way home [emoji537][emoji848]...

It's good you got a bike that suits you gsijay, maybe the Gen 4 wasn't your thing...horses for courses and all that..enjoy your plus 90 mph wind battering which ain't for me !... I'm sore enough without hanging on at cruising speeds !

You want too it quicker and more torque midrange......#prick also

I don't who you are mate, but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to my face... there's no need to resort to that language and no place on here for anyone that does..

I don't who you are mate, but I guarantee you wouldn't say that to my face... there's no need to resort to that language and no place on here for anyone that does..

I'll say it to your face mate I'm no keyboard warrior... say where?

Gsijay

Post 1 was tonally antagonistic.
Post 2 was tonally antagonistic.
Etc etc

There's a way to phrase things without pissing on everyones chips. And it starts with litteracy.

The Gen4 wasn't for you, and that's ok.

You wanted a roadster with shorter gearing, more leverage at the bars which made riding more fun for you.

Glad you're happy. Now please cease looking for an argument. Retain some dignity.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gsijay

Post 1 was tonally antagonistic.
Post 2 was tonally antagonistic.
Etc etc

There's a way to phrase things without pissing on everyones chips. And it starts with litteracy.

The Gen4 wasn't for you, and that's ok.

You wanted a roadster with shorter gearing, more leverage at the bars which made riding more fun for you.

Glad you're happy. Now please cease looking for an argument. Retain some dignity.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex for your input but I still have my dignity but thanks for your concern

Well as title says, it's bye bye to the gen4 1000rr after only owning it for 5 months of ownership after test riding the new 2021 triumph speed triple 1200 rs after the test ride "all I could say is wow" to say it has loads more torque midrange than the gen4 is a understatement God it's fast......and that riding position is spot on, and have to say its loads more fun to ride more Flickerable and turns in easier.....well roll on 6 weeks time when it arrives
Seriously, speed triple ? Did you see how ugly it looks ?

I would be ashamed to ride this as its aesthetics kill all the vibes.
baceb35032c4171cb1e8dd772cb33b02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back