Pillion Pack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC2000

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if a new bike delivered with the pillion pack also comes with the solo seat cowl?

Thanks

No it doesn't, you have to order it separately. Buy the bike with pillion pack on it as it is expensive to buy aftewards

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

The seat cowl is only ?60-odd. But the pillion pack is hundreds (although free if ordered on the new bike).

The seat cowl is only ?60-odd. But the pillion pack is hundreds (although free if ordered on the new bike).

Thanks, yeah checked today the pack is free with the bike but solo cowl excluded.

First BMW so a bit surprised as that all came as part of the price on Japanese and Italian stuff!

?122 for the cowl or I'm getting fleeced from my dealer.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Have they quoted for a GEN3 cowl by mistake? Those have the lock mechanism built into the cowl. The Gen4 doesn't as the lock is on the bike. That's why the GEN4 cowls are much cheaper.

Or maybe the price has increased (a lot) in the past year?

Have they quoted for a GEN3 cowl by mistake? Those have the lock mechanism built into the cowl. The Gen4 doesn't as the lock is on the bike. That's why the GEN4 cowls are much cheaper.

Or maybe the price has increased (a lot) in the past year?
I doubt it as it's part of a new build bike. Makes me think I should query it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Back