Aliexpress

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I know like me there are a few regular purchasers off Aliexpress on here, this new 10 day delivery to UK looks to be working very well..

I ordered Rearsets, TFT screen protector and a set of Axle Sliders for my Gen 4 on the 16th of June, the tracking history looks to be bang on for delivery within the specified timescale..all items boxed and on the plane within 1 day and arrived in UK the following day with ETA circa 25th June..

I've noticed more products recently offering 10 day delivery. Today I ordered a cracking tail tidy which looks to be modelled on Evotechs.. which by the way is ?175.00, this one ?48.00 inc VAT/Import Duty.. it looks very well put together.. the gauge of material used also looks quite robust.

?41.98 30%OFF | For BMW S1000RR S 1000 RR Sport / Motorsport 2019-2020 Motorcycle Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Kit License Plate Holder Bracket
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msfmqkp
68b5904d37d9c48ed457a2fa460ec0be.jpg
26e642d88419e7e6bfadc6a1ddca4a28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Marc, should be able to pick it up Thursday according to dealer...looking forward to trying it out for the first time.. w

Can I throw a question out for some ideas.....what's anyone done with regard to the stock chair, sat on Rab Carsons and it's really firm, haven't tried one on the road and I'd imagine it's firm underway or is it OK ?

Cheerz

I found the m seat hard? bought a sport seat and haven?t had any problems since

So I presume it's softer upholstery then, what kind of money is the sport seat Marc..

Others have looked a luimoto seat covers. I?m sure Oli will add his two pence as he struggled with the hard seat too.
No problems on his xr though

Stuart I ordered that tail tidy, and ended up using. A genuine evo tech, the cnc metal wasn't bad quality but moreso out of spec for size, the fasteners might have aswell been made from tinfoil as no sooner were they tight they rung. And also the LED for no. Plate caused a dash error.

Stuart I ordered that tail tidy, and ended up using. A genuine evo tech, the cnc metal wasn't bad quality but moreso out of spec for size, the fasteners might have aswell been made from tinfoil as no sooner were they tight they rung. And also the LED for no. Plate caused a dash error.

Really, hmmm.. I'll look see what it's like, if it's crap I'll punt it on or send it back.. just checked there, it's shipped already.

I can swap over the fasteners and LED easily enough, Evotech unit is 175 bangers.. really thought that was grossly overpriced for what you were getting.. my Gen 2 unit from Evotech was under 80 quid which is realistic for a tail tidy....

Last edited:
Yea I'm 100% with you on the price.. I get the whole R&D development stuff.. But the one for my Gen3 on ebay was 35quid, and it came with an LED and was one solid piece. 175 is dear.. Luckily I paid 110 for mine new (which still is tight going) from my local mottorad

Back