Bike goes right side

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antonio_beqa

Reaction score
I have akrapovich full system but its doing like this even in garage if in natural i am trying to roll bike forward and backword , handlbar always turns to left , thats why bike on highway gows to right , i removed damper , left caliper and chacked but it still turns to left

I try hp4 front wheel install with my tire but its doing same

They all do that to some extent. No idea why, bloody annoying though.

The gen 4 had the engine/gearbox moved slightly over I seem to recall, to balance the bike better.

I have this problem only while racing while i push hard in 2 rd gear bike starts a bit wheelie and at this momeny bike starts to move to right side , does all doing same ? Almost imposible to race somone , bike always going to another side almost crashed to my friend who was racing against me

Taking off the standard can usually rectifies it. My Gen3 doesn't veer when on track. You have something out of line or are not sitting straight.

For me I only ever noticed this when riding with no hands on cruise control, never whilst wheeling.

I agree with Alex, if it?s a pronounced issue then it?s likely a wheel alignment or body alignment issue.

whe you say "race",are you talking about roads? if so,then the camber of the road will pull naturally pull you over.if front wheel is up and pulling then your body position isn't correct...

So i meqn while racing in street from 2nd gears bike hace a lot of torque , qnd at this moment bike starta move to right side alwaya ,

After that i testes to hannd off bike and its going right , in forum there is a lot verry problem post but its not dling in racing only whe cc is on ?

Back