New K67 owner, Northern California USA

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b16r1ch

Reaction score
Still waiting for all the bits and bobs to be added to mine...nearly everything except a full exhaust and clip-ons...picking up next week.

2021 S1000rr M-Package

:)

Welcome, I hope you have a terrific time with your new bike. Tell us what sort of riding do you do? Track / Road / Touring / Commute?

I have worked for lots of IT manufacturers based in The Bay Area and have visited there many times, where are you based?

BR
Steve aka MrSmooth

Hey Steve! I?m based in San Ramon/Danville surely working for one of the IT manufacturers you?ve referred to.

My riding is mainly track oriented nowadays, I actually sold my Monster 1200S to fund the K67. After it?s prepped at the dealer - I upgraded rear controls, front brakes+MC, and a slew of aesthetics/protection - the goal is to get past the first 600m asap so I can complete the build with an exhaust, custom tune, and potential front bars.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What plans do you have for remapping / exhaust?
What bikes did you have previously (other than the Monster)?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Last edited:
Exhaust wise, I?ve ordered a Akrapovic GP full titanium kit and will likely get a full custom tune for that as well.

Bike wise, here?s what I have at the moment: 2017 R1M, 2017 CBR SP, and 2014 1199R (just waiting for the K67).

Historically I?ve had a few?but this is my second BMW, I?m only other was the Mamola Boxercup?which was a commuter. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Back