Returning member (but never left)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gps999

Reaction score
I was an S1000Rr owner back in 2017 when I had a 2016 model which I ran for 18 months. I moved back to a GSXR600 as I was riding less frequently and couldnt justify having a bigger more expensive bike sitting around waiting for me to have time.

Last month I sold my yacht and now find myself with the extra time available. My GSXR is off to a new owner and next Monday my, new to me, 2018 gen3 S1000RR will be delivered. It is in the motorsport colours and has less than 3k mileage. Being sourced from the BMW network it has full 2 year unlimited mileage warranty and recovery which brings peace of mind (at the usual premium rate)

I look forward to posting a few pictures and my view on the riding experience 3 years on, after stepping off a Gixxer 600.

I am anticipating the usual warnings about how slow the motorsport colour ones are and how I need to remove the cat and replace it with an expensive drain pipe. I have ordered a powerbronze double bubble screen, gold chain, R and G crash protectors and a tail tidy as I remember needing all of these items last time.

I look forward to reading the usual good stuff on here. Can you get the wonky eyed stickers still or is that history now with gen 4??

I had rad and oil protectors with the same logo last time, what are the latest recommended protectors?

Roll on Monday lunchtime...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Back