How to longer swingarm

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antonio_beqa

Reaction score
Hello i want to extension my 2018 year RR , i can only see evil swingarms but i dont like it i need just to buy extension blocks to be easy install and lower price but cant see any of them in internet to buy ;((( can anyone help me ?

Admin, please delete? This is a group of people who admire the RR, not those who want to butcher and bastardise it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Drag racing, if that's your bag, needs welded extensions...by professionals. In the UK I'd take my swingarm to harris-performance.co.uk. Not so sure who to ask in your area.

if your talking about an extra 15mm or so,then Harris,if drag stlye,then no idea.

Hello i want to extension my 2018 year RR , i can only see evil swingarms but i dont like it i need just to buy extension blocks to be easy install and lower price but cant see any of them in internet to buy ;((( can anyone help me ?

I'd start by asking a psychiatrist if they can help, but no guarantees, you may be beyond help.

In my country all motorcycles use extension swingarm blocks and nobody had problem why such a reaction ?

In my country all motorcycles use extension swingarm blocks and nobody had problem why such a reaction ?

I think people are just joking because we think it's a shame to ruin the geometry of the bike and mess up the way it handles. Most people on this forum use their bikes for either commute, track racing or weekend twisty road riding, and for any of these purposes it makes no sense to extend the swingarm, as you would impact the way it handles negatively.

On a side note - what country you from?

Back