Hi everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipperyslide

Reaction score
After getting approval from the better half I now have a S1000rr gen 4 in the garage after years of riding gsxr1000?s , it?s still running in so haven?t had a chance to see what it can do but riding position feels very similar to my old bike
Would be great to see what others have done and if a full Akrapovic is worth the money investing in

After getting approval from the better half I now have a S1000rr gen 4 in the garage after years of riding gsxr1000?s , it?s still running in so haven?t had a chance to see what it can do but riding position feels very similar to my old bike
Would be great to see what others have done and if a full Akrapovic is worth the money investing in

welcome to the funny farm, loads of good info in here. Depends what you are hoping from your akra, if you've run out of power then maybe, if it's for bling/noise then yes lol

Not for the bling rather keep low profile with the amount of police around at the moment ,I noticed it gave more midrange on the Dyna graphs from their website , I really need to see what it is like once it is run in , Just curious if anyone had done it on theirs and the difference they noticed

Welcome,
Midrange dips are due to emissions tuning mainly. The Akra will help but not as much as the map.

With shiftcam you have a truck load of torque, I would ride it and see if it needs fixing [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back