Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Days at Snett ....

M Laptrigger / Datalogger

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    That M-laptrigger/datalogger looks smart, was nicely installed.

Shame you didn't have the tyres for a play.
    Thanks. It’s a really nice bit of kit and hopefully it will be put to good use at some point this season.

Re: M Laptrigger / Datalogger

Quote Originally Posted by RyS1000RR View Post
    Thanks. It’s a really nice bit of kit and hopefully it will be put to good use at some point this season.
    how does it work

any photos of dash with it on

Re: Snetterton

Quote Originally Posted by RyS1000RR View Post
    I managed a total of 4 laps on Saturday and then called it a day and put the bike back in the van and drove home. The only positive is that my M Laptrigger works.
    I'm there this evening; now about to go home and put the wets in in preparation. I'll splash about and check your old datalogger and lap trigger work correctly!

Riding
    S1000RR Sport 17

Re: 2 Days at Snett ....

Quote Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
    Yes, agree, although cant understand why engine braking is max in rain mode? Its like stamping on the back brake. That's what I like about mates, there's always a solution !
    Don't be disillusioned with a bike, it is a fantastic machine on a dry track. The conditions you had are never ideal and blame those rather than the bike

Rain mode is horrid on track in the wet. I just don't bother with it unless i am on the road in the worst conditions. (Which is rare) I really do not think Rain mode is designed for track riding, but i could be wrong. You really need to set it up the rider pro modes and have one for wet riding. You can then dial back the bits you don't like then. From memory rain mode also applies braking to the rear to increase stability and stopping ability in the wet.