Hi all from Northumberland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonobradley

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just chopping my 2019 S1000r Sport in this week for a new S1000rr Sport (black with bargain free upgrades of Akra can and gold chain, wont mention the boring USB and radiator covers....oooops :))

Looking forward in browsing the forum.

Hey Alex, mainly road and weekend blasts. Loved my S1000r as it ticked all the boxes at the time (put the smile back on my face after having a Multistrada 1200S, which was fab, but just didnt make me smile). Normally do a Scotland West coast/East coast every year over 4 days/1200ish miles and have had ZX10r, ZZR1400, GSXR and CBRs in the past.
Had a test ride on an S1000XR and it was a dog which made me think why even changing as i'd rather keep the S1000r, but when I sat on the new gen4 RR I had to get it! :tongue-new:

Welcome Jono,

Sounds like you are in for a proper treat with your new bike, well done to you. Consider paying the membership fees to keep the lights on here and then you can post us some pictures of your bike which we can all savour!

Regards

Steve aka Mr Smooth

Back