Scottish NC500

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countcatula

Reaction score
Good afternoon one and all

I am doing the NC500 on my M Sport 2020 at the end of May, and was looking for recommendations for wet weather gear that preferably goes over my race leathers with a hump.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I'm also doing it in early June. I have bought Richa rain warrior jacket and trousers.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I will take a look at them, am going to Sportsbikeshop in Boston tomorrow. I also need base layers, a disk lock, and some form of intercom, thinking of the Sena 50k, but I have a Shoei NXR lid, and think it won't fit on the curve of the outside.

I'm also doing it in early June. I have bought Richa rain warrior jacket and trousers.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Plus I need to somehow power my phone from the bike. I believe there is a port in the tail section, and one on the left hand fairing. I don't want to mount my phone on the bike, as I will use the CONNECTED app for turn by turn directions, but know it is power sapping.

Comms system wise. I use Cardo Packtalk slim on my NXR. Find it fits well and it?s a great system.

Comms system wise. I use Cardo Packtalk slim on my NXR. Find it fits well and it?s a great system.
Cheers will it sync in with Senas... the other guys have got sena 50s and 20s

You?ll find it?ll be simple enough. You can usually ask the manufacturer which helmets it fits best and they have a list.

Back