Number plates with black rear plate not white

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R12BAL

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been trying to find a number plate builder that produces registrations plates for bikes that are black in colour on the rear not white like all others. So normal yellow rear plate with black letters but black rear.

I have spoken to the owner and he said he is happy to produce plates for forum members in any size for ?10 + postage (Royal mail 1st or 2nd class, your choice)

Please quote S1K when and if you order.

https://www.beastplatesuk.com/

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 76
I've never had a plate with anything but a black rear side??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good post mate, backing is irrelevant to me but I like the look of some those styles, my wee one has 4D plates on her 1 Series, they look good. 10 quid will just be a standard acrylic I guess.. might ask if they do different styles for bikes..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

After years of a white plate backing, I can confirm that the black one on the current bike looks far better as you can?t see all the chain fling that I?m far too lazy to remove!

I buy plates from "plates4cars" and they've never come with anything but a black backing (not that I'd noticed before you mentioned it). You can get them cheaper from various eBay listings but the cheap ones I've bought have had small defects (if you're anal about such things)

This isn?t anything to do with the forum.

What does quoting s1k achieve?

Hi soofsayer, you are correct this isn't anything to do with the forum, apologies.

Quoting s1k was agreed between me and the seller which would inform him to apply a discount of ?5 for forum members as the usual price is ?15 plus postage.

Thank you to tattoobob and toiletduck for recommending the other sites which are cheaper as they include postage I think.

Please delete this thread as I can not seem to do it.

Sorry for any offence caused if I have broken forum rules.

Hi,

It?s very kind and generous of you to organise a discount for forum members but please check with admin before doing so please.

No offence taken.

Back