Hell yeah

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay_

Reaction score
Good day people

I have a test ride booked on Sat on a 2020 model, absolutely hyped! I've thought about getting one of these for years, for some reason it's happening this year.

Any advice? I really like the remodelled front end from 2019+, I think the weird headlights were putting me off before, anyone else?

Current bike is an old Daytona 955 which I've had for 11(!) years, really looking forwards to a modern bike. I was considering this or an H2 SX, my reasoning is I can get the beemer sports while I am still spritely (40yrs) and then migrate to the admittedly ridiculous sports tourer when I am older and more battered.

Jay

Hi welcome. No advice other than enjoy.

Let us know what spec you go for.

Hi Welcome,

I also have a 2005 Daytona 955i too, I won't part with it, but when I ride the 955 it feels like I have my right foot buried on the rear brake compared with my 2018 RR with the 'weird headlights' - each to their own and no offence taken. You'll certainly notice a difference in performance between the two bikes.....

Cheers all. Good to see another 955 rider, although mine is getting a bit long in the tooth now and I'll be happy to upgrade.

Weather is looking pretty crap for Sat though. :(

Welcome Jay...only advice is take your debit card to place immediate deposit after the test ride and be prepared to pimp it out...so spend spend spend!

Have fun exploring the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Shall keep fingers crossed the weather turns out better than expected for you and that you enjoy the bike.

Let us know how you get on, though I suspect you?ll be joining the Bavarian team very soon [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Well that was mind blowing. Shame the weather was a bit off but damn that is insane, and not just the power. So responsive and light.

Hi Welcome,

I also have a 2005 Daytona 955i too, I won't part with it, but when I ride the 955 it feels like I have my right foot buried on the rear brake

Definitely know what you mean, it makes the 955 feel like a tank!

Oli, Marc you were right - 2019 M sport incoming.

Back