?*?? from Tyne and Wear

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevie_83

Reaction score
Hi all, as above I?m from Tyne and Wear uk.
I?ve been the owner of a few BMW?s and been riding track for two years so still a bit green on that front .... maybe ? .. not too sure.. ?.
Joining this forum as I?m always looking for tips, parts and mods problem solving etc.
Thanks ?
Stevie

Welcome to the forum Stevie!

What Gen S1000RR do you have?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a great community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Welcome to the forum Stevie!

What Gen S1000RR do you have?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a great community on here and loads of information [emoji41]
Thanks Oli,
I suppose it?s basically a gen2 as that?s what it was based on. Converted my 2015 R last year which just gets used on the track, good fun though

Thanks Stuartb, just trying to find my way around the forum, it seems to have a lot of different areas for posting. I?ll soon find my way and post a few, hopefully I can help some too

Welcome to the forum....have fun exploring... and as others have said ask away.

Get some pics up when u can

Consider a 2 year Premier Membership Stevie, cheap as chips and you'll get your ?20 quid back 10 fold using the discounts we have... workshop manuals are a free d/l therafter too mate, essential if you work on your machine...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back