eh up!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northernsoul65

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Had a 2011 blade as a track bike for past year and decided to upgrade to the RR for something i can ride on road and track. Gearbox and QS issues on the blade have basically......done my head in! I also felt it was becoming dangerous on track because of these issues.
Just bought a 2018 RR with 3k mileage from a dealer. 2 year warranty not bad I guess. I also own an XR so i've now gone completely BMW!
My thinking is to gradually track the bike over time. Be good to share stuff with you guys in due course.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

How are you finding the S1000RR compares to the Blade?
What XR do you have and what have been your favourite experiences with it thus far?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

thanks.
bmw is light years from blade. Had it at Donnington on Wed and it was amazing! Slick mode with tc set at 0
XR is 2019 - love it. THE all rounder. Had a multistrada before that - love hate. Soooo many problems. That's why you need a 4 year warranty on a new ducati

What XR do you have and what have been your favourite experiences with it thus far?

Hi Oli
I'm struggling to see how to upload a photo to a post or reply. I've checked the faq's but still can't seem to suss it. Any advice?
thanks

Hi Oli
I'm struggling to see how to upload a photo to a post or reply. I've checked the faq's but still can't seem to suss it. Any advice?
thanks

In order to upload photos as a standard member, you need to post a URL to a suitable file hosting site like Google images et al.

Alternatively, and preferably [emoji6], if you subscribe to the forum as a Premier member, you can upload photos natively to the site.
If this is something you?d be interested in, please follow the linked thread for more information on all the other perks associated with Premier membership [emoji846]

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

Back