rev kick

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Going in for check tmoro regarding this. Changing down for say a roundabout, pops and crackles but when down to probably 1500 rpm it gives a split second kick forward? Used to it now but a little disconcerting lol.

Going in for check tmoro regarding this. Changing down for say a roundabout, pops and crackles but when down to probably 1500 rpm it gives a split second kick forward? Used to it now but a little disconcerting lol.

Mine does this too. Also similar thing around 8000 revs sometimes.

Its never caused me a problem, but one day it might happen at a time when I really don't need it to!

Please post back what you discover.

Update, bike's been in and apparently there was a software update. When I asked what, a load of abbreviations were thrown at me regarding updates. One of the salesman that was 'in touch with the RR's' gave it a road test and said it was perfect. Weather permitting, I'll find out over the weekend.

Update, bike's been in and apparently there was a software update. When I asked what, a load of abbreviations were thrown at me regarding updates. One of the salesman that was 'in touch with the RR's' gave it a road test and said it was perfect. Weather permitting, I'll find out over the weekend.

Has the software update done the trick?

Back