Kriega US30 Drybag fitting on Gen 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countcatula

Reaction score
Hi all

I have reread all the luggage post from precious, and still can't get my head round if I can fit the Kriega 30 dry again to my gen 4 m sport without any additional straps or plates etc... help lol am due to do the Scittish NC500 at the end of May and want to use this rather than buy any other stuff. The bag is brand new, I bought it 3 years ago to put on my D675r... and never did!

Thanks in advance

Ps. I do have the single seat cowl on it but did buy the bike with the pillion pack, so could put that back on if it helps...

Re: Kriega US30 Drybag fitting on Gebn 4

Arrrghh... tried to edit title as had a typo and it won't let me...

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

The adjustable straps that come with the Kriega US30 pack suffice. Take your pillion seat off, put the Kriega bag upside down on a work surface and turn the pillion seat upside down place it on top of the Kriega pack and pass the adjustable straps which clip into the bottom or top of the Kriega pack over the pillion seat, between the seat connections to the bike and clip in the other side and tighten. Job done! Tighten down the straps when it is packed and on the bike and tuck or tie the loose strap ends so that they don't flap around.

Most importantly cover the rear plastics beneath the pillion seat with copious amounts of tape to protect the paint work because grit will get stuck between the bag and the body work and it will scratch.

I attached four short Ducati Diaval kriega straps to the underside of the pillion seat. They attrach perfectly to either my US20 or US30 pefectly and stably. Cheap fix and under ?20.

The adjustable straps that come with the Kriega US30 pack suffice. Take your pillion seat off, put the Kriega bag upside down on a work surface and turn the pillion seat upside down place it on top of the Kriega pack and pass the adjustable straps which clip into the bottom or top of the Kriega pack over the pillion seat, between the seat connections to the bike and clip in the other side and tighten. Job done! Tighten down the straps when it is packed and on the bike and tuck or tie the loose strap ends so that they don't flap around.

Most importantly cover the rear plastics beneath the pillion seat with copious amounts of tape to protect the paint work because grit will get stuck between the bag and the body work and it will scratch.
Thanks for this, I am not the most technically minded... So have I got this right... Which straps go where...
4fa0f507d76b4dd0d3318dd8dd701dbe.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Back