Fitting of gp4rx calipers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricrewe

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone got any pics of theirs fitted or any tips?

Come to fit them and can't get the line looking anything like decent but it's also up against the mudguard so worried about rubbing issues

Cheers

Bri

Anyone got any pics of theirs fitted or any tips?

Come to fit them and can't get the line looking anything like decent but it's also up against the mudguard so worried about rubbing issues

Cheers

Bri
You need new line ofc. Alpha sells them

Brembo GP4-RX Calipers

I have Brembo GP4-RX calipers fitted on my Gen 4 and I?m using the OEM brake lines without issue.

Re: Brembo GP4-RX Calipers

Fit them in 2010 with stock lines. Which gen is it?

What GP4RX do you have as there are different versions with the line out in a different place?

The correct ones fit on standard lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine fit ok with the standard brake lines but there is a little bit of a twist in the brake hoses to get them to fit ok. Not 100% happy with them so I am looking for an alternative hose kit that enables me to continue using the abs as well

If I could work out how to post a pic up of them I would post one up. They look very similar to me in the banjo bolt location it?s just that there is a slight difference in how the hoses sit if that makes sense?

If you want to email them over mate i can post them for others to see. I'll PM you my email.

The GP4RX caliper looks to be a straight exit from the caliper for the banjo fitting rather than the stock caliper looks to be an angled exit.

I could get mine looking like the top picture buy thought it was too close to rubbing on the mudguard.... I fitted an l74 rear kit, very impressed with that

Back