K66 dyno

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the piccy
ba9edc447b62f5e44b1014ca53603b9b.jpg

The S had 16/46 gearing and a 520 chain, and the M 17/46 on 525. We will do another dyno with a Brentune flash. Not sure what stage-kit, but we will most likely make a video of that too.

Different gearing would affect the shape of the curve I guess

Pretty smooth lines there. What would cause the slight dip further up the rev range? (Red line)

Pretty smooth lines there. What would cause the slight dip further up the rev range? (Red line)
It's probably due to what's written in Norwegian at bottom of chart.

One is Akra something the other is OEM ecu something

67 makes more every day sense from the graph. But what you can't see on the dyno is the inertia in the engine. Actual responsiveness. I bet the 66 still builds speed/revs faster.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

67 makes more every day sense from the graph. But what you can't see on the dyno is the inertia in the engine. Actual responsiveness. I bet the 66 still builds speed/revs faster.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He talks about power plateau being longer on K66 in the vid, I guess thats the big difference

Be interesting to see completely stock bikes on the dyno. I am sure we won't have to wait for long.

Back