New BMW convert from North Lincs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave750

Reaction score
Hi everyone, taken the plunge and bought my first BMW the 2019 s1000rr M Sport, it is absolutely gorgeous. I have been so lucky to find this awesome forum, as i have alot to learn. It is so reassuring to be surrounded by knowledgeable BMW enthusiasts. Look forward to creating some lasting friendships.

Welcome to the forum Dave and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your previous motorcycling history?

There?s a genuinely wonderful community on here, probably the best part of the forum. I know I?ve made some great friends though the forum [emoji41]

Where are you based?

Hi Oli, great to hear from you. Been riding bikes for over 40 years. Got my first 1000cc bike in 1983, a Suzuki GS1000 which I still have today, it's highly modified and previously ran with a nitrous kit. Had an R1 in 1998 for 4 years. When the BMW RR M Sport came out, I just had to have one, they are absolutely stunning. Live in Scunthorpe North Lincs and love riding out.

Back