Hello from portugal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rvideira

Reaction score
Hi all,

Greetings from Portugal.

I do have a bmw s1000rr 2015 that currently I just use on the racetrack.

I?m joining this forum to learn some new good stuff and share some of my knowledge with you

Ola, vivei em Silves algumas annos passado.

and my Portuguese is very rusty lol.

welcome to the forum.

Thanks mate.

I?m from Lisbon, but living in Silves is a great advantage to ride in Portim?o circuit

Welcome - I had the pleasure of being in Portugal from October to December last year. We packed our car and just drove down before the 3rd wave took hold. Starting in Porto and then Lagos, Albufeira and Tavira. Love the country, should have been heading back to Portimao for 4 days in May but it's been cancelled.

Enjoy the roads and weather :)

Thanks Alex

Have you ever been in portimao? Definitely mandatory!!!

It?s an amazing track. Flow circuit, with several blind corners and always going up and down.

Yes, in the top 3 of tracks for me. Possibly no.1. Will try to return later in the year.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

I?m from Lisbon, but living in Silves is a great advantage to ride in Portim?o circuit

Silves was a long time ago. Last trip was on a GSA from the Picos across to Vila Real, then down through the wine valleys with a stop in Serta, ending up in the Algarve. Stunning trip.

Welcome to the forum, Portimao circuit is on my bucket list and Lisbon is an absolutely gorgeous city. I really liked how chilled everyone was and how cosmopolitan the city appeared when we travelled around on public transport and walked everywhere, people we met were always friendly and going out of their way to make sure that you have whatever you needed expecting nothing in return. My wife and I really loved our long weekend there about 3 years ago. I hope it is still the same for years to come.

Back