S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0peye

Reaction score
Have a 2014 HP4. Best thing I've ever had. I love the oily bits, so I am hoping for some tech advice/experience. At the mo. looking to replace the chain and PPF the bike.

It's April 2021 and after a year of lockdown had just two rides! I'm 50s and started riding when I was 14. NEVER in my life just two rides in one year. Last Saturday early breakfast roll at Rye, proper freezing and my leathers don't fit any more (Covid fat and fluffy)! Though I've managed a self hair cut (thanks YouTube).

What do you need to know... I've just bought 2 3M kits and done my HP4 and my MV...

I take it your buying a final drive kit not just replacing the chain ?..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

What do you need to know... I've just bought 2 3M kits and done my HP4 and my MV...

I take it your buying a final drive kit not just replacing the chain ?..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Looking for matte PPF, hopefully 3M but seems to be professional supply only.

The Chain kit...the new BMW E Endurance chain looks interesting. But Cotswold motorrad say only available for current models, big NO for HP4. I understand 2020 S1000rr is 117 links and HP4 needs 118. No bother as its a Regina chain, so I can buy new BMW sprockets, etc and see what life is like without oiling the chain! But Regina do a whole kit but I like OEM+. Choices, choices!

Back