Silverstone track day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan2evn

Reaction score
Just booked a track day at Silverstone for me and a friend, but it has not asked me what groups we want to be in? Anyone else had this?

They decide which group you go in, based on the experience you have. You'll get an email nearer the day asking about your experience etc.

What day are you going?

Wicked, cheers for the reply buddy. Think its July 28th the full GP circuit. Never been there before so looking forward to it. Wanna get a few days in before hand tho.

No worries at all mate. I?ll see you there, I booked it last week.

I really like the GP circuit. It?s pretty fast but plenty wide. Silverstone days are really well run imo. It?s a bit more of an experience compared to other track days. Instructors are good too, super helpful. And you even get a free breakfast :)

Ah sweet, keep an eye out for me. Orange and white gen 2. I can imagine you don't have to worry about getting a garage, and an electric hook up. Well I hope not at that price lol

Ah no worries with Garage space. None of this 3 bike per garage rule, loads of power. Even Tea and coffee haha.

Saying that they do zap you with a thermometer at the gates to make sure you ain't burning up with Covid!

Back