New to the forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trackattackuk

Reaction score
Good evening all, would like to say Hi,

I own a gen 4 and gen 3 which is nearly a dedicated track bike.. I say nearly it is a case I need to order race fairings then she won?t go on toad again.. be gentle!!!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your RR?s!

How are you finding the Gen 4 compares to the Gen 3?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Sorry I?m Jamie... :stupid:

I?m trying to work out how to post some pics, but gen 3 vs gen 4 there is not really a comparison, to the point Initially I thought I?d take the gen 4 on track once but just can?t I know I?d end up with a second gen4!
the gen3 has a slightly softer seat and that?s it really.
the new one rides better handles better is so fast the electronics are amazing. It?s made the gen 3 feel like a gsxr! That?s not a bad thing I love the gsxr but it?s just next level.

Mine is an Msport, if you get a chance to ride the Msport take it out. It feels so so different. The weight on gen 3 feels up high on gen 4 it feels like it?s all in the sump. The bike is amazing!

Im sure some will disagree I have seen people say gen 3 is better, I can only imagine they rode a non Msport? I?ve only ridden msports so don?t know what std ones are like!

Back