Rearsets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Big favour from someone please....

those who have changed rearsets, (gen4) can you possibly tell me if your particular ones have a lower setting than OE? Couple of sites I have messaged say that all rearsets are higher and they get a lot of this question from gen4 owners?

Tnx

Last edited:
Big favour from someone please....

those who have changed rearsets, (gen4) can you possibly tell me if your particular ones have a lower setting than OE? Couple of sites I have messaged say that all rearsets are higher and they get a lot of this question from gen4 owners?

Tnx

If you tell me measurment of OE, I can tell how lower Gilles can go

alpha Racing Rearsets

The lowest setting on my alpha Racing rearsets is pretty much the same as OEM. All the other settings are higher.

I have Gilles FX and the lowest setting is pretty much similar to the OE position. I am going to move mine up i think.

As a side note. I have the gilles and they held up well to my crash on Sunday.
The heel guard snapped off and the plate the footrest is bolted to bent right back so the footpeg was pointing forward. Didn't have any heat and only snapped when bending it back. I was able to drill and bolt a bracket on the back to get back on track.
I think I'll buy another set and have some spares.

I just checked the PP-Tuning site. No position is as low as stock, they go backwards instead. This will still reduce knee bend, but I can imagine it could feel quite odd.

AWrk77rXYtMpjlVS2u6c.jpg

AXVpi-ngIQjV7UfXC9D0.jpg

Last edited:
Back