A new dress..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieMac

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Just spent the last 2 1/2 days going tip to toe on my '15 plate.

Fork, Valve and everything else service. Every nut, bolt, axle lubed as BMW put most of the fasteners on dry. :(

Whilst the bodywork was off I put my trackway/alternative fairing on.

I know some people will not like the HP4 Race copy but for ?308.00 delivered, it was a no brainer. If only BMW could do that quality paint even on the HP4 Race. Not a hint of orange peel. Amazing depth, the only scratches were by me wiping it over.

The paint is amazing even compared to Supercars.

J

IMG_4614.jpegIMG_4612.jpegIMG_4594.jpegIMG_4610.jpegIMG_4596.jpeg

Forgot to say the injection Bodywork was Chinese through eBay and Carbon wings from Aliexpress.

Finished in time for a days MotoGP watching.... ;)

Last edited:
Looks great.
Any risk of the wings working well enough to snap the fairing?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I?ve used Wilson at ?Gomototrip? for years. Send him a design and he?ll do it for the same price as on his site. They also sell through other resellers and this particular set was one of his. Looking at the site he does Gen 4 bodywork either road or race. https://www.gomototrip.com/

?308 is an absolute bargain too. Did you get a discount deal on them?

They were just on sale. I've recently bought a couple of custom painted fairings for my TLR and Ducati 1098 from them and they were $494 and $498 each shipped. Wilson will happily put a low value on shipping documents. I didn't get stung for import duty thankfully. Pic of a previous fairing. Really good quality as they're injection moulded. Paint fab. Custom stuff they send pics for approval before clear coat. Wilson speaks/types perfect english.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 15.21.29.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-05 at 15.24.03.jpg

Just spent the last 2 1/2 days going tip to toe on my '15 plate.

Fork, Valve and everything else service. Every nut, bolt, axle lubed as BMW put most of the fasteners on dry. :(

Whilst the bodywork was off I put my trackway/alternative fairing on.

I know some people will not like the HP4 Race copy but for ?308.00 delivered, it was a no brainer. If only BMW could do that quality paint even on the HP4 Race. Not a hint of orange peel. Amazing depth, the only scratches were by me wiping it over.

The paint is amazing even compared to Supercars.

J

View attachment 5883View attachment 5884View attachment 5885View attachment 5886View attachment 5887
Beautiful!!

Link of the wings?

Thanks.

The shop that I bought mine from don?t seem to them anymore. This lot do them but they?re a lot more expensive ie twice the price. Worth having a look around.

?316.17 | The Application for S1000RR CBR1000RR YZF-R6 R1 Z1000 Carbon Fiber Modified Shark Fin Spoiler
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vbpIOl

Back