2020 S1000RR Track Project finished.. for now.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice!

Are you running M RCK ? Can't tell from these angles, but buttons look after market.

Silerstone will be bloody cold, so be careful. Graeme will be there on his Gen4 as well.

Looks very nice!

Are you running M RCK ? Can't tell from these angles, but buttons look after market.

Silerstone will be bloody cold, so be careful. Graeme will be there on his Gen4 as well.

Nope - can't be arsed with all that hassle. Buttons are Bikesport Developments and Jetprime.

Swapped the slicks for the R11s.. going to be cold.

I do love that Grey.

Whats the full spec?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ktech DDS
Akrapovic Evo Ti
Dymag UP7X
Gilles clip-ons / rear sets
Brembo 19RCS + HPK discs + LCF600
Alpharacing carbon covers + other bits
CRC fairings
SBS dual carbon pads
DBholders front clock mount / intake
MRA screen
DID 520 conversion
+ lots of other smaller bits

Last edited:
Great stuff. Tidy bike. Nice parts. Did you get it mapped?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Love this! Who did your graphics/wrap?

Also i'd love to pick your brains regarding the RS11s. It is a toss up between these and the Dunlop Sportsmart TT.

Can I ask how you set the suspension on yours for track use? Do you use the race pro modes - and if so where do you set your compression/rebound etc?

Were you at Donnington on Monday (26/04)? Think I saw this in the flesh, looks brilliant. :applouse:

Can I ask how you set the suspension on yours for track use? Do you use the race pro modes - and if so where do you set your compression/rebound etc?

Looks like he has choose not to use the electronic suspension so pro modes won't effect it.

Other then that you lucky bugger lovely track weapon.

Last edited:
Does the tank have cover panel as well ? is that from CRC also ?

Back